Stats Suck Sunday – In Bullet Points
- Yesterday I trimmed the bushes in our front yard.
- I hate trimming the bushes in our front yard for many reasons.
- While trimming the bushes in our front yard, I dropped a stick into my eye. It’s been hurting ever since.
- My Fantasy Football team is not doing too bad but I’m still projected to lose.
- I played guitar at church this morning which meant the 5:30 alarm clock noise.
- Luke sang today at church so it was cool to hang with him a bit and talk business.
- Typing with one eye isn’t fun.
- I’ve got two days until I leave for the MercyMe tour. It seems like it snuck up on me. I better find my luggage and get it all ready.
- I’m even boring myself with this post. It’s no wonder my stats suck today.
Happy Sunday everyone. What’s on your mind today?